i'm making a wiki page!!


hi guys, i made a wiki page for all those joshua taylor bassett fans out there- i haven't made any pages yet but if you know things about joshy then feel free to edit. actually, if you know anything PLEASE edit the pages or create pages... i don't know how to access wiki/fandom or whatever very well, so if anyone wants to help please feel free!! i feel like josh doesn't get enough recognition even though he's amazing and deserves the world because i'm pretty sure he's an angel and idk why or how he's down here and not in heaven but just saying we're blessed by his music and him because he's so beautiful.

anyway here's the link. no editing is done whatsoever but i'm gonna start editing now feel free to join :)

Comments

  1. That's awesome. :) Though I don't use Wiki Fandom, I have edited Wikipedia articles and it was a fun experience.
    -Quinley

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Bailey! I have a question for you! Why was your YouTube channel account terminated by YouTube? It says because you violatied some Terms of Service? What happened? Here is the link to your channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCovrW-nj7ah6Mo6G7KSh7Og

    Sorry that this sounds rude but this is just very strange! -Grace

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. wait how did you know this was me on my other account?

      Delete
    2. i jsut thought it was a spam email but it wasnt and my account actually got deleted idk what i did wrong but i would never break the rules if i knew

      Delete
    3. Here is how if found out it was your YouTube:
      One day I was on your old blog and I saw a YouTube logo on the top of your blog. I clicked it and it led me to what I think was your YouTube channel. So that is how I found out it was your YouTube. Sorry I am just very curious and I do not mean to sound creepy or weird!
      -Grace Thomas
      -

      Delete
    4. oh no it's fine!! do you mind sending the link to my old blog? sorry i kind of lost it.

      Delete
    5. It is ok! Here is the link: https://myaglife.wixsite.com/american-girl-life

      Delete
    6. Also where did you find that profile picture? It is very nice!

      Delete
    7. thanks soo much and i found my pfp on google! all you have to do is look up "nini rose". it's from hsmtmts, my favorite show and that's olivia rodrigo as nini!!

      Delete
    8. You are welcome! I love Olivia Rodrigo too!!

      Delete
    9. I just listened to the Rose song and it was great song! I really like it!

      Delete
    10. Can you reply to my other comments? Thanks!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

happy one year anniversary to drivers license

my top 10 conan gray songs