happy one year anniversary to drivers license

i've loved miss olivia rodrigo since she played grace in the american girl movie. i loved her all throughout bizaardvark, my favorite disney channel show. i loved her when she played nini in hsmtmts, which soon became my favorite show. and i still loved her when she released her first single: drivers license.


most would say this song is overhyped, but it's not. it's so good and sounds so good. because she's liv. she's amazing and remarkable and just everything good. this song was the start of her fame. and she's not overrated. she deserves no hate. just love. because she's so GOOD. she's just so awesome. idek what to say but she basically kept me alive this past year. when i was sad i would listen to her, or watch her tv shows. honestly she just makes me feel better. i love her so much. she deserves everything and all the awards she got this past year. i'm just so proud of her.

Comments

  1. Omg I can't believe it's been a whole year since she released Drivers License! I love her Sour album so much!! 🥰💕

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i do too!! i'm actuallz having a sour/ olivia rodrigo themed birthday cake lmaoo

      Delete
  2. So do you still like High School Musical?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are you going to make a new post soon?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I watched High School Musical 1 and I really liked it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ikrrrr it's a lil cringy but that just makes it all the better

      Delete
    2. I like Gabriella Montez form High School Musical! Who is your favorite character?

      Delete
    3. Sharpy is such a great drama queen!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

i'm making a wiki page!!

my top 10 conan gray songs